Application notice of centrifugal pump1. During the pump operation, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 30 °C, and the high temperature must not exceed 80 °C.
2. Add bearing lubrication oil to the pump bearing body. Observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark. The lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Unscrew the water plug screw of the pump body and infuse the water (or the slurry).
4. Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge of the pump outlet pipe and the inlet vacuum gauge.
5. Turn the pump motor and try to see if the motor is turning correctly.
6. Start the pump motor. When the pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After it shows the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the pump within the range indicated on the sign to ensure that the horizontal centrifugal pump operates at the highest efficiency point to obtain the maximum energy saving effect.
8. If the pump has abnormal sound, stop immediately and check the cause.
9. When the pump is to be stopped, first, close the gate valve and pressure gauge, then stop the motor.
11. Regularly check the wear condition of the pump bushings and replace them in time after the wear is large.
12. When the pump is used in the cold winter season, after parking, the water plug of the lower part of the pump body should be unscrewed to release the medium to prevent freezing cracks.
13. The pump should be deactivated for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble the horizontal centrifugal pump, dry the water, and apply the grease to the rotating part and the joint, and keep it properly.
14. During the first month of operation, the pump will change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then change the oil once every 500 hours.
15. the centrifugal pump packing gland is often adjusted to ensure that the drip leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to make a drip leak).
The routine maintenance of horizontal pumps is very important, not only a guarantee of normal production, but also an effective means of reducing production costs.