Centrifugal pumps are general-purpose machines, which have been standardized and serialized. When production needs, the applicable pump models and specifications are selected according to the actual conditions of the physical and chemical properties of the transported liquid, operating conditions, transport requirements and equipment layout plans. The following briefly introduces the selection steps of the centrifugal pump.
(1) Collect and sort out various data related to the transported liquid, including physical and chemical properties such as corrosiveness, toxicity, density, viscosity, vapor pressure, solid particle content and size of the transported liquid, temperature, pressure, flow rate and their possible changes operating conditions, as well as the conditions and piping characteristics of the piping system, the installation conditions and installation methods of the pump.
(2) Calculate the required head, effective power and shaft power of the pipeline. The flow required in the calculation should be the large flow that may occur during normal operation.
(3) According to the sample provided by the manufacturer or the performance table of the centrifugal pump in the national standard, select the pump model.
In general, the material of the pump depends on the corrosiveness of the liquid. For example, stainless steel, glass steel and other materials can be used as the main corrosion-resistant pump for the transportation of ammonium sulfite. Gray cast iron can be used as the main material for the pump. The diameter of the pump and the population depends on the flow rate of the liquid. The number of pump stages depends on the required head of the pipeline, so that the pump head is slightly higher than the required head of the pipeline. The sealing performance of the pump depends on the toxicity of the liquid, for example, the sealing of the packing for the delivery of clean water, and the mechanical seal for the transportation of benzene.
When centrifugal pumps are selected, if several types of pumps can meet the requirements for use, you should choose an economical pump that works in the high-efficiency area. Generally, single pump operation is adopted, and standby pumps can be set up in important positions. If the required flow rate is large, a pump with a large flow rate should be selected. Generally, multiple pumps are not considered for parallel operation.
The pipeline sewage pump is suitable for the discharge of serious commercial wastewater from factories, sewage sewage stations in the main house area, water distribution systems of urban sewage treatment plants, drainage stations of civil air defense systems, water supply equipment of waterworks, water discharge of hospitals and hotels, municipal engineering construction sites, mine supporting equipment, rural biogas digesters, farmland irrigation and other industries can transport granular sewage and dirt, and can also be used for clean water and weakly corrosive media.
1. The double-blade impeller structure greatly improves the ability to pass dirt.
2. The mechanical seal adopts a new type of sassafras pair, and runs in the oil room for a long time;
3. The overall structure is compact, small in size, low in noise, significant in energy saving, convenient in maintenance and convenient for users to replace.
4. The automatic control cabinet can automatically control the over-motion and stop of the pump according to the change of the required liquid level, without the need for special care, and it is extremely convenient to use;
5. The installation method can be equipped according to the needs of users. It provides great convenience for installation and maintenance. People don’t need enter the sump;
6. Can be used within the design range, and ensure that the motor will not be overloaded;
7. Adopt large flow channel anti-clogging hydraulic component design, which greatly improves the dirt passing ability, can effectively pass the fiber material 5 times of the pump caliber and the solid particles whose diameter is about 50% of the pump caliber.
8. The pump design is reasonable, the supporting motor is reasonable, the efficiency is high, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
9. The mechanical seal adopts double-end series sealing, the material is hard corrosion-resistant tungsten carbide, which has the characteristics of durability and wear resistance, and can make the pump run safely for more than 8000 hours.
10. Compact structure, small size, easy to move, install, no need to build a pump room, can work under the water, greatly reducing the cost of the project.